Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sharing our stories

I'm presenting at a summer institute next week. I'm not one of those people who is good at lecturing- especially to adults, whose needs I have trouble reading (kids are easier- you can tell in a second when they are bored or confused!).

My goal is to find ways for us to share success (and failure) stories so we can get help from each other. I lke making solid connections with other people, where we are peers and become empathic and caring toward each other. Then we aren't as worried about impressing people or looking stupid as we are about just assisting each other to the best of our ability.

I know this goes against the grain of an "institute", but hopefully the spirit can come through even a different format. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a very nice article. I am sure that the students of Bangladeshi Student Consultancy firm will love it.